“Save Draft” appearing only on the last page of the form

Hi @Kal_Lam! M here again with a similar query to “save draft” appearing only on the last page of the form. I am working on a bit long form with about 10 sections. Is it possible to save the response by adding “SAVE DRAFT” for each section without going down till the last page?

@msharma, what is the layout style of your survey project (is it in pages)? Would you also mind letting us know the server you are using?

@Kal_Lam Layout is Grid theme and I am using Google Chrome (if this what you mean by Server :blush:)

@msharma, could you share your survey link through a private message so that we could have a look at our end?

@Kal_Lam Sorry for the delayed response. Actually it is a big tool with 11 sections and it will be self administered survey.

Is it fine if I share, with you to have a look, the pdf file of the tool through Message?

@msharma, please feel free to share it. Maybe we could see how you have designed your xlsform.

Can we put a SAVE DRAFT button after every section?

@msharma, the Save Draft can be viewed only at the end of the survey. For details please feel free to view our discussion that has happened previously:

Hi Kal_Lam,

Thanks. This helps in a way. Changed the layout setting of the form.

Regards,
Mary

1 Like