Saving online survey form and restart from midway

Are there any ways to save and restart the online questionnaire for a respondents who do not have sufficient time to complete the form at once?

I have searched the forum and other sources but found that it will be possible only when we use KoBoCollect in android devices. (Actually I have done it before.)

https://unhcr.github.io/Integrated-framework-household-survey/Data-Entry.html

Perhaps respondents should simply keep the page opened in their devices until completing the questionnaire?

Thank you in advance for your support!

@hideoshiraishi, maybe this support article Collecting Data through Web Forms should help you better understand collecting data using Enketo.

If you look at the support article, you will see that there are options Online-Offline (multiple submission), Online-Only (multiple submissions) that will let you save your forms while collecting data through Enketo.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

In our project, we are distributing an URL of our questionnaire via Ads and each respondents will answer from their own devices (PC/mobile devices), thus, we prefer to use Online-only (once per respondent) to avoid multiple answers by one respondent.

In this circumstance, I understand that the respondents cannot save and restart to answer the questionnaire, isn’t it?

Yes, you got that correct.

Thank you for your quick reply.
Duly noted and will try your suggestion in another opportunity!

1 Like