Search box in Table is missing

Welcome back to the community, @tess1! We will get back to you once we resolve this issue!

Search box in Table is missing, my Kobo happened with experience too.

Thank you @Kal_Lam .

1 Like

@krechkimhong, we will get back to you once we resolve the issue!

We have face the same issue, please make a fantastic solution instead.

1 Like

I am having the same problem as well.

We have several projects that we have been using for years and recently the search bar has disappeared recently on all of my projects.

Please help!!! This is an important feature for us.
Thanks
Rudy

1 Like

@meal_cdd, @rudygleason, we will update you once we fix it. FYI, please be informed that we already have a fix for this …

We will be releasing it as a patch release soon.

hi @Kal_Lam and team. do we have any updates on this issue? thank you

@hm11, we already have the fix. We will be releasing the patch soon. Will update you once we make the fix live.

1 Like

hi @Kal_Lam, We are encountering the same problem. Do you have any idea how long this will last? We urgently need this functionality.

Welcome to the community, @Dem! We have the fix ready and will be making the patch soon. Will update you once the patch is live.

Hello, i have the same problem, someone could help me please,

thanks

Hi. I’m also having the same issue. Thanks for the support and the updates. Much appreciated!

Dear Kal_Lam. I am using the paid version and not the community plan as I have an important data collection in the Field. This missing of search tab has posed lots of challenges in editing and correcting data as we are collecting millions of geopoints. It has been almost four official working days and the patch is not released yet. In this regard, I request you and your team to solve the issue immediately please.

Hello,
I am facing the same issue since Wednesday. Could you please support?

Welcome to the community, @pb_form, @accountabilityteam1! Kindly please be informed that we already have a fix for this issue and we will update you once the fix is live on the public servers. cc: @doa

Buenas, por aca tengo el mismo problema. Si puede guiarnos para solucionarlo ya que es clave para el avance de nuestro trabajo. Gracias

Welcome to the community, @formalizacion! We will update you once we make the fix live in our public servers.

El mismo problema también aquí vamos 3 días sin poder realizar búsqueda en las tablas.

1 Like

I have the same problem.

Thank you.

1 Like