Search box in Table is missing

I have been experiencing with the search box in the table. A few days ago, I noticed that the search box was missing, and I have been unable to resolve the problem on my own.
Anyone help me please.

1 Like

Welcome tot he community, @Maurice! Are you the admin of this project or did someone else share the project with you?

@Maurice, are you on the EU server?

@Maurice, thank you for brining this issue to us. We will get back to you once we resolve this.

Someone share me with admin rights hosting on the EU server.

1 Like

I didn’t see this thread earlier before I posted the same issue on my end.

2 Likes

@Maurice, could you kindly elaborate your issue so that we could help?

I am also experiencing same issues here. It seems it is from the server it self.

There is ongoing active data collection in the field and we request to solve this issue immediately

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @doa! We will get back to you once we resolve this issue.

Same problem here

1 Like

Hi! I have the same problem here. Im from CR. If you have some advice, let me know. Thanks… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Using this thread as primary: in addition to reduced filter function (restricted to metadata fields) we are experiencing data exports only available as csv (not a bad option).

TIA Kal and team for your efforts, moments like this are when we realise how much we take for granted.

2 Likes

Welcome tot he community, @memepese, @wgonzalezg! Kindly please be informed that we are investigating the issue and will get back to you as soon as it’s resolved. cc: @chris

same here, the search bar is missing and i am having difficulty locating files from year 2018-2024. Hoping this matter be resolve immediately. Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @Capenro! We will update you once we resolve this issue.

we have been experiencing the same issue since yesterday.
kobo is an important part of our work and this malfunction is causing major inconvenience

1 Like

@alaa_h, we will update you as soon as we fix this issue.

@Kal_Lam I have the same issue

1 Like

@iraq_habitat, will get back to you once it’s resolved!

experiencing the same

1 Like