Seed and Randomize

unable to deploy
your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors:

Parameters must include randomize=true to use a seed.

Hello guys, I was coding a questionnaire in `kobo, at the end i wanted to deploy unfortunaely it show this error:

unable to deploy

Parameters must include randomize=true to use a seed.

Unortunately, I cant see where I can put randomize=true, whilst in the orm builder

what should i do to rectify this? Please, help as my supervisor is on my neck to deploy the form for his review

i you dont mind , you may share me yur username so i can share with you my project I am working on?

Welcome to the community, @lawrenceluke! You should be able to solve your issue by following this post discussed previously:

Okay @Kal_Lam , should I just all the parameters to true like randomize=true?

like some parameters already have randomize=fase;seed=

Should I just change as randomize=true;seed=?

how aboutthe seed? what value to add or else i get rid of it?

@lawrenceluke, you may download your form as XLSForm and make the necessary changes.

@Kal_Lam I did so, and the changes stipulated above were made in the XLS form, i saved t and replace with the existing one in the server, unfortunately, the same error pops up!!

What should i do?

or else, i may share my project with you @Kal_Lam so you can see yourself!!

Here is the link to my project
https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/#/forms/aCQZkPMCpPfNetyjYQrpkH/landing

@lawrenceluke, would you mind uploading your XLSForm (the updated one) as a new project to see how it behaves?

I did just what you suggested

Unfortunately, here is the error message

unable to deploy

[row : 72] List name not in choices sheet: np3fd79

@lawrenceluke, OK this issue is something different. Maybe you will need to do the following to solve this:

• Download your project as XLSForm.
  • Search for np3fd79 under the survey tab and the choices tab. If you have used it under the survey tab, you will also need to define the values under the choices tab.
  • Maybe validating your XLSForm through his online validator should also help you identify syntax issues if present within your XLSForm.