Select_one all choices to be visible on Excel Data!

Hello. I am asking about collecting the data to be shown in Excel. Is there any way that I can make all the choices from my “Select_one” choices appear on Excel instead of showing the one answer that got chosen?

Welcome to the community, @ahmet_dahil! Could you kindly share a screenshot of your issue so that we could understand it pictorially? Maybe share both the samples you are trying to explain. That would help us understand it pictorially.

The export to Excel is not showing/creating a look-up table, it only shows the label (or value=name) of the selected choice.

If you want to see all choices, you would need to create this yourself in Excel, with a look-up tabld and its mapping to the cell(s).

Screenshot 2023-12-19 092731
Here’s this screenshot; what I meant is usually, when someone selects one answer, it shows only one of these after you collect the data; what I was asking if that even if someone chose this one answer, is there a way that would make the rest of the answers show too on the same Excel cell after collecting data?

@ahmet_dahil

Correct me if I’m wrong:

• Consider we have a select one question:
    What is your favorite fruit?

• The answers are:
    Apple, Pear, Orange

• Right now if someone chooses an answer, for example, Apple, in excel you see Apple in the cell.

But you want to:

• So the excel cell should be, Apple, Pear, Orange in your case?

My question is this, how can you understand who chooses which answer with this approach?
What is the point of asking the question, if you want all of the answers in each selection?

1 Like