Select one from file in child based on select multiple from file in parent

Hi
I want to have a select_multiple from file in the parent, and then I want to use those selected options to be the only ones shown in the select_one in the child.

So I have a CSV with 40 tasks, then in the parent I can have a select_multiple and see all the 40 task, and select only task01, task03 and task05 for example.

Then in the child I want to have a select_one (from file) but it only shows the 3 tasks selected in the parent as options, not all the 40 tasks.

Is this possible? I have seen similar questions, but they were for items in choices, I haven’t seen how to do it from a file.

Attached modified files of the example of Dynamic Data. Instead of the location (last question) I have select_multiple_from_file tasks.csv in Round_11 and select_one_from_file tasks.csv in Round_22

If I use select_multiple_from_file tasks.csv in Round_22 it shows the options selected in Round_11 and all the other options. A workaround would be to hide or disable the not selected options.

Round_11.xlsx (9.0 KB)
Round_22.xlsx (9.8 KB)

tasks.csv (2.9 KB)

@nmambre, correct me if I understood you wrongly. So you have a CSV file that has a list of tasks from task1 to task40. You have a select multiple question in the parent form, and you intend to select only 3 tasks namely task1, task3, and task5. So in the child form, you wish to list out only these 3 tasks in the select multiple question. Is this what you are trying to achieve?

@Kal_Lam yes, in parent form I pre-select task1, task3 and task5 and then in child form I have to select only one of the pre-selected tasks. So I want the child form to show only the 3 preselected tasks as options, and then I want to select only 1.