Select_one YesNo not working on ODK android app

Hello, I am having a problem with my form on ODK collect android app.
The form is working well on the web browser. However, on ODK collect, the select_one question type (for choices Yes_No) is not showing the options Yes and No, hence one cannot move to the next question.
Please advise on what could be the problem, I have tried everything I know and still getting the same issue.

Welcome to the community, @marlyn_2094! Have you validated your XLSForm through this online validator? The online validator should help you identify syntax issues if any present.

Hi @Kal_Lam, no I haven’t. Let me try that and see if it works. I’ll let you know.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam, I’ve attempted to upload the form to the online validator and addressed all the flagged errors. However, I’m still encountering the same issue on the ODK Android form. All choices are visible except the Yes/No choices when I start working on the groups. This is perplexing because the choices are visible when I preview the form in the browser.

@marlyn_2094, could you please share the relevant part of your XLSForm with the community? Maybe the community should be able to help you out.