Send Finalized Form: Sending Failed

Hi,

Please help me troubleshoot for the issue attached.
What is the cause of it? How do we resolve it? How can we prevent the error from occurring again?

Welcome to the community, @Nil! Could you also let the community know the server you are using? At the same time:

• Could you also check out your internet connection (sometimes you should also have this problem when you are not connected to the internet)
  • Also, please check your server settings (sometimes a wrong server configuration in the app could also trigger this error)
  • If none of the above is causing this, please also ensure that the project is not archived or is still there on the server (sometimes, users delete the project from the server, and this triggers the error message while submitting the data to the server)
1 Like

Hi Kai_Lam, unfortunately, I do not work closely with the server-side for this.
I appreciate the feedback you shared with me.

@Nil, so are you still having this issue? In my previous post, I wanted to ask, are you using a humanitarian server or a non-humanitarian server to make submissions for your project.

Hello
Great job you are doing @Kal_Lam
Please, I have similar issue presently. Some of my finalized forms are not been sent. See the attached image. Kindly assist. All other form am sending still did not send. I have checked the internet connection and working fine.

@omokaro, the issue could also arise if you have some mandatory questions that are still not completed. cc: @Nil

Open the submission and scan to see if any mandatory questions are empty. If empty, fill them up and try resubmitting.

In some cases opening the submission and then going to the end and saving the submission should also work.

Hopefully, these suggestion solves your issue.