Sending Survey via Email Invitation

Hi all,
is there a way to send and track email invitations for my survey form within KoBoToolbox? Ideally, I would like to send automated invitation emails in bulk to 1.500+ survey respondents (based on Excel file with contacts), track how many have responded (while survey should be anonymous in a sense that specific responses are not linked to the email adresses), and be able to automatically send follow-up emails only to those who have not yet answered. Otherwise, manually sending 1.500+ email invitations and trying to track responses is not very practical.
Thanks!

Not sure if I understand correctly, but tracking response and have the survey be anonymous may be contradictory.
If you use something like Mailchimp, I think you’ll get stats of who opened the mail, and maybe even who clicked the link, but I’m not sure you will be able there to track who actually finished the survey.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. I was considering an external marketing tool like Mailchimp but thought I would check if KoBo offered anything (comparable to SurveyMonkey or LimeSurvey). It should be anonymous in the sense that individual responses are not linked to the email addresses. I would just need to know who has not responded to send out specific follow-up emails.

@jsa, sorry, the system does not offer this feature. Maybe feel free to reach us back if you have funding for such feature so that we could keep this in our roadmap.