Sent data not received

Hi everyone. I have noticed that the responses of two respondents to my Kobo survey do not appear even though I am told they have completed and submitted the responses. Can you suggest anything I can do (other than going back to them asking that they do it again)? I wondered if there was any way of actually checking that the information was indeed submitted?
Thanks!

Hi @ben_harvey,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind letting us know the following so that we could figure out what should be going wrong at your end:

• Mode of data collection (Enketo or KoBoCollect android app) that your enumerators are using.
  • The server you are using (OCHA or HHI).

Have a great day!

Thank you so much for the welcome and the fast response. I am using Enketo but I am not sure of the server- could you let me know how I would find this out?
Thanks again for the support!

Hi @ben_harvey,

You could share with us the login url and we should be able to figure out the server you are you using.

Have a great day!

Thanks again @Kal_Lal!

Here is the log-in URL: https://kobo.unhcr.org/accounts/login/?next=/#/

Best,

Hi @ben_harvey,

So, its a UNHCR server. Will link you up with our UNHCR colleague here so that he could better help you out.

cc: @bareta

Have a great day!

Thank you!
@bareta, can you please help? Thanks a lot!

Thank you @Kal_Lam for forwarding.

If you are using an UNHCR email - can you please send an email with the summary of the problem, and the kobo USERNAME and PROJECT NAME you are referring to GSD@unhcr.org (just put “kobo toolbox” in the subject line. The UNHCR kobo-support team will take a look.

If you are using a non-uhhcr email - send the same to kobohq@unhcr.org.

Thanks!
Zeljko

1 Like