Server Error 500 Table mode

We are having problems with one form in the KOBO Server.
When trying to view in “Table” mode an error appears: “Server Error 500”

Welcome back to the community, @cflores! Would you mind changing your browser to some modern browsers like Chrome, Edge, Firefox to see if this resolves your issue?

Thanks for your qick response
I have already tried with Chrome and Edge and the same error appears
It is weird beacuse when I click on Reports or Download it is working

@cflores, could you provide me the following through a private message? Maybe I could have a closer look at your case.

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

You should be able to send me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hello,
There’s an update regarding this issue. I’m encountering the same error on a form, regardless of the browser used. API access is also affected. I’ve noticed that other forms are working correctly. Could it be because I have a high number of submissions, particularly more than 20,000? Thank you for your assistance.

Just a note that we have a similar issue today. We have logged it with Support via email.
In our case we can still submit records as well as pull (via Power Query). Data is visible in the map view but Table View or click-thru from map ends in a Server Error (500). We are working on eu.kobotoolbox.org

Welcome back to the community, @collecte! Have you sent me the details through a private message so I could check it out for you?

@chris, have you sent me the details through a private message so I could check it out for you?

Thanks Kal, I sent an email to support@kobotoolbox.org

Thanks Kal, I have sent the message.

1 Like

@chris, could you provide me the following through a private message? Maybe I could have a closer look at your case.

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

You should be able to send me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@cflores, @collecte, @chris, could you kindly confirm the issue has been resolved?

Thanks Kal, to confirm, the issue is resolved on our side.

Regards, Chris

1 Like

@chris. :clap: :heart: :partying_face: