I have two questions:
Would it be possible to set a constraint to the responses returned in a matrix?
For example, I have the following 5 statements and I would like to gather the opinions of an individual towards a statement
- I like apples but I rarely consume them
- I believe that apples keep the doctor away
- Apples have a lot of pesticides but I still consume store-bought apples
- I only consume organic apples
- I buy apples because of the health benefits it has.
Out of the 5 statements, would it be possible to limit the selection of “neutral” opinions to just 2 and return a constraint message of “sorry, more than 2 neutral statements were selected”?
Also, would it be possible to sieve out statements from the matrix which the respondent agreed to in a seperate question?