Shared Users Not Accessing Data Submission

Dear Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding data management in the Kobo master account.

Currently, I am able to view the data submitted from the master account; however, the shared users are experiencing difficulty accessing the data submissions as their view appears blank.

Your prompt attention and support in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Ali

@baana2005, you will need to ensure that they have shared the project with view submissions permissions too. If this is not granted, they won’t be able to view the project submissions.

Dear @Kal_Lam,

Is shared with “view submissions” and previously they used to access their data without any difficulty but when we check today is showing blank and I tried unlinking and relinking but same blank submission.

@baana2005, BTW, which server are you using? Did you also check the Require authentication to see forms and submit data, which is located under the ACCOUNT SETTINGS (if you wish the user to be able to see his/her entries only)?