Sharing the findings of the survey

I would love to make the form simpler, but my bosses need the structure to have a summary of most of the answers given in the form, so the coordinators can share the information with the whole office.
So I have this last section to summarize the information, then they copy it and paste it in whatsapp, is there a way to get the information given in the form once they send it, like a pop up window, an email with the answers, or something like that? something to share in whatsapp, do you have any ideas?

I really believe this is what is causing the lag
I’ve had this problem since day one, and my list of choices was shorter then…

I’m using Enketo (I’m using grid theme), and OCHA Server @wroos

Hi @analucia_espinoza,

You could do the same in the following 2 approaches:

1. Using the Custom Report as outlined in the support article here.
  2. Using the E-mail Notifications (Microsoft Flow) as outlined here. But please be informed that your email should have access to Microsoft’s premium feature Microsoft Flow.

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Hello @Kal_Lam, I think you did not understand the intention of the summary, Indeed we use Power BI for reports after we clean the data base, but what we need here is to have a summary of every form, I though the platform could send a copy of it once is sent, or that it could open a dialogue window with this summary, is there something like that?

I mean I know how to get a summary of all the information, but I need a summary of every form…

You see, this form is to register the activities we execute in the field, so we have there the identification, the location, the beneficiaries and then we need to share the most relevant information (of this form) with the whole office, the summary (that’s the screenshot in the first post) so they’re informed of the things that are done in the field, to socialize the activities.

Is there a way to get the form once is sent, like an email? Or something like that? I don’t know if you can imagine other option.

Thank you in advance!

Hi @analucia_espinoza,

Am sorry to inform you that KoBoToolbox at the moment does not supports the feature you are looking for apart from what we currently have:

Have a great day!