Show up all collected geopoin in Kobo map app

Hello Dear,

How can enumerators see all Geopoint on his/her Kobo map that already have been collected by enumerators?

Do you mean Enumerator A has collected a GPS data and you wish Enumerator B to see the GPS data collected by Enumerator A?

@Kal_Lam Yes exactly

@iraq_habitat, this feature at the moment is not available with KoBoToolbox but will shortly be available through the dynamic data attachment which is in our release pipeline. Maybe you could also have a look at our roadmap for further details:

Dear Kal_Lam,

is this feature been created? I have not been notified yet.

@iraq_habitat, we do have this feature (dynamic data attachment) live. You should be able to go through our support article here:

Dear Kal_Lam,

I don’t think dynamic data attachment can solve my issue for example how enumerator A can see the GPS and polygon that has been collected by enumerator B in the Kobo android form?

@iraq_habitat, if it’s a single GPS point the dynamic data attachment feature will pull the entry made by enumerator B to the form in enumerator A. Maybe give it a try.

@Kal_lam, it’s not a single GPS It’s multiple GPS points from many enumerators is collected

@iraq_habitat, OK, if it’s multiple GPS points, it’s impossible through the dynamic data attachment feature.