Skip logic Issue

Hi every one.
I need your help to addressed skip logic issue. Below you have my XLSForm. If enumerator answer of variable name ${tot5_14}=0, I want to make skip logic to the next tree question and jump to variable name ${tot15_plus}.
similarly, if enumerator answer of variable name ${tot15_plus}=0, then skip logic the next tree question and jump to variable name {select_multiple refu_alb}.
enqconvHelp.xlsx (17,4 Ko)

Hi,
Have you had a look at our article on skip logic?

Stephane

1 Like

Hi @stephanealoo

I read it. It is helpfull but my issue is not solve. When trying to validate the form, the following validate error appear:

Error: ODK Validate Errors:

Something broke the parser. See above for a hint.
org.javarosa.xpath.XPathUnsupportedException: XPath evaluation: unsupported construct [filter expression]

The following files failed validation:
${2-} enqconvV3.xml

Result: Invalid

Here you have my form with relevant colone. but I have validating error message.

label choice_filter required media::image relevant constraint body::accuracyThreshold
Interventions mises en œuvre
Alb true
Iverm true
Praziq true
1. Enfants de 5 ans à 14 ans dans le ménage
a) Nbre d’enfts de 5 à 14 ans true
b) Nbre de 5 à 14 ans ayany reçu Alb false (${alb}=1 and ${tot5_14} !=0) .<=${tot5_14}
c) Nbre de 5 à 14 ans ayant reçu l’Iver false (${iver}=1 and ${tot5_14} !=0) .<=${tot5_14}
d) Nbre de 5 à 14 ans ayant reçu le Prazi false (${praz}=1 and ${tot5_14} !=0) .<=${tot5_14}
2. Personnes de 15 ans et plus dans le ménage
a) Nombre de personnes de 15 ans et plus true
b) Nombre de femmes de 15 ans et plus ayant reçu Alb false (${praz}=1 and ${tot5_14} !=0) .<=${tot15_plus}
c) Nombre de personnes de 15 ans et plus ayant reçu l’Iver false (${iver}=1 and ${tot5_14} !=0) .<=${tot15_plus}
d) Nombre de personnes de 15 ans et plus ayant reçu le Prazi false (${praz}=1 and ${tot5_14} !=0) .<=${tot15_plus}

Hi @mtn2020_2030, it looks like you have some errors in your XLSForm on line 19 and 20 — the choice_filter contains what seems to be labels. Please correct this and try validating again :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @

Hi @Josh

I load the XLSForm, the choice_filter colone is empty
enqconvHelp.xlsx (17,2 Ko)

When validating your xlsform with the online validator I didn’t see any error message (FYR):

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam

You’re right; many thanks :+1:
Now I wish I can validate my XLSForm

1 Like