Skip logic not working in my survey

Hi Team

The skip logics in my questionnaire refuse to work, how can I fix this?

Thanks in advance for your support

Regards

Jack

Welcome to the community @swift_1981! Have you gone through our support article Adding Skip Logic. It should help you solve your issue with skipping.

If you are not able to solve your issue, please feel free to reach us back. The community would love to help you solve your issue.

Hi Kal…thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Yes I did. I put in the skip conditions and save the session but now when I preview survey or test on my mobile …the skips that were supposed to happen still dont work. I see there is quite a bit of issues around this topic …what are we doing wrong. I also tried the manual approach of ${Q1} = ‘1’ that just gives an error and says Q1 or Qndoes not exist …:sleepy: I have been stuck on this for days now and I have quite a bit of conditions in my survey so this is quite a bit of a deal breaker for me. Hopefully you can help or I can give you access to my survey ?

Hi @swift_1981,

Please feel free to share your xlsform with the community. The community should be able to guide you how to add skips to your xlsform. Also please do not forget to provide ample conditions on where to skip if a criteria is met.

In the meantime please feel free to understand the skip logic with some workarounds that has been discussed previously (in the community) here.

1 Like

Was this issue sorted? I’m having trouble getting Skip Logic to work. My form ends on the question that the skip logic is supposed to use. So the subsequent questions are not shown.

Welcome to the community, @marvin_t! You should be able to learn more about the skip logic through this support article Adding Skip Logic. In addition to this, you should also be able to find all the community discussions related to skip logic here.