Sort forms in kobotoolbox by name, form last submitted, data last entered etc

What is the general goal of the feature?
As a user with many deployed forms (over 100), I would like a way to sort the data entry form in the main projects page by name (A-Z), when the form was last submitted, form was last updated etc.
This would allow me to go through my forms quickly and keep track of which forms are still being used.

What are the most likely user stories for how and when this would be used by someone on your team?
This would be used by the general owner of the form, to sort and keep track of projects.

Can you sketch out graphically how you think this should look/work in practice?
In the main page, the top header (Name, Created, Last Modified, Submissions) could be a button that sorts. An additional column can be created for data last entered/date of last submission.

How useful would this feature be to other users or organizations?
I believe this would be helpful for users and organizations that create many projects, such as myself. I work with a project called MetaSUB and we literally have over one-hundred active projects just for this year.

What can you contribute to making this feature a reality?
I do not know what I can contribute but I open to discussion to make this happen.

this would be great yes. can it be that difficult to implement?

1 Like

Welcome back to the community, @titeuf_community! Feel free to contact us if you wish to sponsor this feature. Your small contribution could bring a huge impact on the feature improvement side of KoboToolbox.