Stability of the product

Hello,

We are planning to do a large scale survey of around 8 lac families about their wellbeing in collaboration with government. I have two questions:

a. Can this platform handle large data sets?
b. How stable is the platform?
c. We are using Humanitarian server. Is there any limitation on number of users and number of responses collected?

Hi @manishmanohar,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind providing us more information on the following so that we are best able to respond to your queries:

• Objective of your survey?
  • Is the study being done for a humanitarian cause?
  • Is the study being conducted by humanitarian organization?
  • How long should your study go for?
  • What is the tentative numbers of enumerators that you are planning to use for the study?
  • Are you planning to conduct your study within a country or across different countries?

Have a great day!

Please find my reply in line

• Objective of your survey?
    The objective of the survey to see the wellness of the families.

• Is the study being done for a humanitarian cause?
    Yes.

• Is the study being conducted by humanitarian organization?
    We are a non-for-profit organisation. We will conduct the study in collaboration with a state government.

• How long should your study go for?
    For atleast two months.

• What is the tentative numbers of enumerators that you are planning to use for the study?
    Around 30,000 teachers.

• Are you planning to conduct your study within a country or across different countries?
    It will be done in one country. (India)

1 Like

Hi @manishmanohar,

Thank you for providing us with details. Would you mind writing a mail at info@kobotoolbox.org where our colleagues would provide you with all the required information in detail.

Have a great day!

Sure.

I have mailed my questions.

1 Like

I have mailed it but haven’t received any response.

Hi @manishmanohar,

Will follow it with our team!

Have a great day!

Sure thanks

1 Like