Submission are not recorded

Dear community,

Since this morning, no new submission is being recorded, although I submit forms and it says that form has been successfully submitted. It was working fine until this morning.

Meanwhile, we are on a very critical data collection, it would be really sad if all those saved records have been just disappeared.

Thanks

Hi @mcaglidil,

Would you mind confirming that your data is still missing (that has been submitted to the KoBoToolbox server)?

Have a great day!

Hi @mcaglidil
Could you please confirm if this is still an issue as asked by my colleague @Kal_Lam

Stephane

Dear step @stephanealoo @Kal_Lam. yes this is still an issue, I have tried another test submission and the test submission never has been received by the form.

Thank you for your prompt follow up!

Hi @mcaglidil
This issue has now been fully resolved within the last one hour; it may take sometime for all the pending submission issues to be resolved. Let us give it sometime then we revisit.
Stephane

Dear @stephanealoo,

As of today I’ve checked it again, submissions are being recorded as of now, however still submissions from yesterday are missing, All submission made yesterday between 1100-15.00 (GMT +1) gone missing.

Hi @mcaglidil
I will raise this with our developers later on today, in the meantime, could you wait and see if they come; at times there is always a backlog and it takes a while. Kindly get back to me if this do not come within the next 4 hours.

Stephane

2 Likes

Hi @stephanealoo,

16 hours later submissions have finally arrived from yesterday. I don’t know what was the problem, but seems everything now in right place.

Thank you for your prompt follow up, wish a you a great day.
Muhip

2 Likes

Hi
Sometimes it takes a while for all the pending submissions to be completed when there was a glitch. Thank you so much for your patience. Keep safe.

Regards,
Stephane

2 Likes