Submission error seen when submitting the data to the server

Im also having this same issue and the forms are not in edit forms area. I tried uploading the response to the server and it gave one 413 entity too large error. I guess it was dur to the large size of pictures. I reduced the resolution of the pictures and it submitted. Is there a way to retrieve those ones which failed to upload to the server after sending. Refer to the picture above with the red cloud and exclamation mark.

Hello all,
My team and I are collecting data in the field and there are instances where we get an error message that says the entity is too large when we try to send the responses to the server after saving it. We have fixed this by using low-resolution pictures in the forms. My question is if it’s possible to retrieve the data or responses that failed to send. it is displayed as a cloud symbol with a red exclamation mark on it, There are no options to retrieve data or edit it. What can be done?

Welcome to the community, @Charlemex! Could you also share a screenshot of your issue so that the community should also be able to visualize your issue pictorially? In addition, please also let the community know the app (Collect android app or the web form) you are using to collect your data.

1 Like

Hello,
My team is using the kobo android app

I have this issue as well. It doesnt show in the edit saved form area. Only the ones without red cloud icon shows. I need a response on how to get this data back. Please

@Charlemex, could you also share with the community a screenshot of your issue? Maybe the community should also be able to understand your issue pictorially and help you then.

@Charlemex, I have brought back your post here. Seems like you were making multiple posts for the same issue.

@Charlemex, could you also share a screenshot of the Server Settings from your Collect android app with the community? This should be helpful for the community to troubleshoot your issue.