Submition counter not correct

Dear KoBo team.

in our current project, I found that the counter in the main screen and the upper left corner not correct after deleting the data. (see pictures hereunder).
consider mentioning that in our project we delete all collected data daily and start the next day with empty DB.

IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٤١٠_٢٢٢٨١٦

Hi @aamra,

I checked this out for both the servers (viz. HHI as well as OCHA) but could not reproduce the issue. Could you kindly provide us additional details if you are still facing this issue.

Besides, i assume (you have shared your project with users). Would you mind resetting the sharing permission once the data has been deleted (after a back-up of the data has been made) and see if the issue still persists.

Kindly please let us know so that the entire community would benefit.

Have a great day!

Dear @Kal_Lam

Thanks for you support and follow up. kindly be informed that we still have this issue. and our users account reset to zero after deleting the data the wrong numbers seen only in the areas as in the above pictures.

Have a nice day!

Hi @aamra,

So would you confirm that the enumerators account resets to zero after deleting all the submissions while your account (admin) does not reset to zero?

Have a great day!

Dear @Kal_Lam

I comfirm to you that users accounts resets to zero after deleting all the submissions while the admin account does not reset to zero.

Best regards, Abd-Rabu

1 Like

Hi @aamra,

Thank you for providing us additional details. This should be helpful for the developers to track down the issue.

Have a great day!

1 Like