Support to create Kobo forms based on the available data collection tools

Jambo! and Greetings everyone.

I used Kobo for the past 2 years in data entry however now I have got another project and I need to create kobo forms based on the data collection tools which I have. I have tried to create one but unfortunately, I couldn’t make it and thus I am kindly requesting technical support on how I can build the forms.
Hopefully, this platform will be of help.

Thank you so much,
Rabia

Referencing:

Hi Kal,
Greetings,

As I posted, I would like to be in touch with you to support the development of the tools into a kobo.
I have the tools in place but I want them to be built/uploaded to the kobo system.

Perhaps we can have a meeting to discuss this further. I was trying to upload the the tools but I ended up doing the screenshot for you to see how the tools appears

I’ll be looking forward to hear from you.
Thank you so much,
Rabia

@Rabia_20, I was referencing your earlier post with this job post so that it’s systematically documented. I am linking you with @Ysr3322. Maybe he should be able to help you out if he is available. Or, perhaps some interested community should also reach out to you.

Thank you so much, Kal, I Would Appreciate it.
Additionally, the organization have small savings for consultancy to support the development of the tools in Kobo.

Thanks
Rabia

Dear Kal,

Greetings brother.

Just doing a follow up if you already talked to Yasser Almustafa. Thanks.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Appreciated.
Rabia

@Rabia_20, the topic is still open, so we might get some other helping hands from the community! @wroos, @hakan_cetinkaya, @stephenoduor, @janna, @MdF, @ks_1?

2 Likes

Hi @Kal_Lam,

I’ve sent a private message to @Rabia_20, about this issue didn’t get a response yet :slight_smile:

Best,

1 Like

Thank you @hakan_cetinkaya for willing to offer your help. :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Hakan for the willingness to help out.

My Apologies that I had not seen your private chat.

So let’s move forward now. Appreicted,
Rabia

3 Likes

Indeed, this will be highly appreciated. @hakan_cetinkaya :pray: :clap:

Lets be in touch,

Rabia

2 Likes