Survey question not showing in Excel Analyser Value section

Hi,

I am having trouble selecting a question in Excel Analyser. The question I want to select is showing a #value! error message in the drop down Question menu (see image below). This happens both in the UNIQUE and in the VALUE tab. What could be the reason for the error message and would you know how to fix it so the question can be selected? The question I wish to select is in the survey tab; “How many activities did you have to postpone or cancel due to COVID-19?”. Grateful for your advice.

Kind regards,
Siv

Hi @SivFiva,

Welcome tot he community! Would you mind going through a video tutorial shared in a post that has been discussed previously. It should solve your issue:

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam,

Thank you for the quick feedback. I have gone through all videos, but was not able to locate the answer. Attached is an image of the question from the survey tab which I would like to report on. Are you able to help on what may cause the error?

Hi @SivFiva,

Does it have an issue with other integer questions or is it only an issue for this integer question? Could you please have a look if it is an issue for other integer questions as well.

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam,

It does not have issues with other integer questions, there are several of them. This is the only question that has an error.

Wishing you a good day.

Hi @SivFiva,

Could you share with us the following through a private message:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server (OCHA or HHI)

Maybe we could have a closer look at our end and see the issue that is hindering.

Have a great day!

Hi @SivFiva,

This is because you have a very long hint in your survey tab of the excel analyzer. All you need to do is delete the hint column from the survey tab of your excel analyzer:

Image 1: hint column

Image 2: hint column deleted

Image 3: problem solved

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi Kal,

Thank you very much. Excellent.

Regards,
Siv

1 Like