Switch Among Academic terms Automatically,in Kobo

Good day all,please is there a simplified process of switching among academic terms in kobotoolbox.

I intend to collect students data,but want to create a formula expression that will collect student information based on the current academic cycle.

I have 3 academic cycles in a year

Acdemic cycles are:

Firstterm start:Septemeber 10th-December15th
Secondterm start:Jan10th-April2nd.

Thirdterm start:
Start from May 2nd-July 30th

Each term have a separate 3month intervals.

How do i carry out this task in kobo,to detect the term,as first term,secondterm,third term respectively,with the session year as

2022/2023
2024/2025
Based on the session that make up the 3 academic terms;

I have added this into the calculation column and was unable to get my form deployed:
f(today()>=date(concat(year(today()),“-09-10”)) and today()<=date(concat(year(today()),“-12-15”)), “First Term “&concat(year(today()),”/”,year(today())+1), if(today()>=date(concat(year(today())+1,“-01-10”)) and today()<=date(concat(year(today())+1,“-04-02”)), “Second Term “&concat(year(today()),”/”,year(today())+1), if(today()>=date(concat(year(today()),“-05-02”)) and today()<=date(concat(year(today()),“-07-30”)), “Third Term “&concat(year(today()),”/”,year(today())+1), “”)))

This is the error:
Unexpected KoBoCAT error 400: b’{“detail”:“ODK Validate Errors:\n>> XForm is invalid. See above for the errors.\n: Invalid calculate for the bind attached to \”${term_year}\" : Couldn't understand the expression starting at this point: …, \“First Term \”\xcd\x8e&concat(year(to… in expression if(today()>=date(concat(year(today()),\“-09-10\”)) and today()<=date(concat(year(today()),\“-12-15\”)), \“First Term \”&concat(year(today()),\“/\”,year(today())+1), if(today()>=date(concat(year(today())+1,\“-01-10\”)) and today()<=date(concat(year(today())+1,\“-04-02\”)), \“Second Term \”&concat(year(today()),\“/\”,year(today())+1), if(today()>=date(concat(year(today()),\“-05-02\”)) and today()<=date(concat(year(today()),\“-07-30\”)), \“Third Term \”&concat(year(today()),\“/\”,year(today())+1), \“\”)))\n\nThe following files failed validation:\n${tmpblkljg8i}\n\nResult: Invalid"}’

Thank you

@chiabotu, could you share the relevant part of your XLSForm with the community so that the community should also be able to help you out?