Table report error

Good morning, please help me by checking kobo.humanitarianresponse.info as it is not loading the reports in table mode and generates the following error.

Hi
Does this affect one project, or it affects all your projects?

Stephane

1 Like

Hello,

Yes, it is affecting all the projects that we have in the account.

Which server is your project located on?

Hi, I also get this error in all the projects I’m working on.

Server is https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/

1 Like

Hello Dears, also me and my team are facing the same issue on all projects and we are on humanitarian server. Any advise ?

@cispmed, could you share with me the following through a private message:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

@alvarogomezg_2020, welcome to the community! Could you, too, share the above-requested information through a private message?

@ret_housseinnaim, welcome back to the community! Could you, too, share the above-requested information through a private message?

Username: XXXX
Project’s name:XXXXX
Server: https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/

the problem had been solved, but now again the same error returned.

1 Like

@cispmed, I don’t think it’s an issue. I made some random checks with your projects, and I could view your project data without any issue. Here is a sample for one of your project:

Image 1

hello dear, thank you the problem solved and every thing back and worked normally with us now. thank you alot

1 Like

Aún no se ha solucionado!

I’ve been having the this problem recently, but I think it’s because of the number of entries for the form. If the number of entries is high, the page times out and gives the above error. But refreshing the page 1-2 times works for me.

1 Like

Hi @paani
Thank you so much for the information… I do hope that this issue has since fully resolved itself.

Regards,
Stephane

1 Like

@cispmed, @alvarogomezg_2020, @cispmed, @ret_housseinnaim, @paani, could you kindly confirm if this is solved at your end?

Good Morning,

They should make an increase in the waiting time of each process or query post_max_size, memory_limit, input_max_vars or whatever applies in the case of Kobotoolbox that allows to improve performance when there are many records and also apply it when loading the Map.

Thank you.