Table view not showing calculated sum

Dear @Kal_Lam,

My form doesnot show the total sum in table view “open” option . The “Overall Support Amount” should reflect 200 here .

Here is the XLS codes which is working absolutely perfect while submitting the form.

Form View

Appreciate your help please.
Thank you

Hi @hussaisa,

Would you mind sharing your xlsform with the community so that the community could check it out for you.

Have a great day!

Dear @Kal_Lam,

Please find attached

12.Sep.2020.xlsx (37.4 KB)

Hi @hussaisa,

What was the parameter that you selected i.e. did you select monthly or yearly? Your calculation should be affected with this parameter. Looking at your calculation, ff you select yearly the value gets divided by 12 hence you should see the value being affected.

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam,

Yes, but this works fine in form view therefore I dont see this is the reason. It only doesnt show in table view “open” which is strange.

Hi @hussaisa,

Could you share the parameters that you enter so that we could enter the same parameters at our end and see if we are able to replicate the issue at our end.

Have a great day!

its
if(${Q3}=‘1’,${Q2},0) div 1
if(${Q3}=‘2’,${Q2},0) div 12
coalesce(${C3_1},0)+coalesce(${C3_2},0)

sum(${C4})
coalesce(${Total},0)

you can also find in xls as well.

Hi @hussaisa,

I mean the data entry values that you input so that we could use the same input to get the same result at our end.

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam,

Just 200 under “Support from within UAE” group “Amount” field.

Thank you

Hi @hussaisa,

And what do i choose for the month?

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam,

Please select monthly .

Thank you

Hi @hussaisa,

I checked out your xlsform and could observe the following:

Since row 91 is a begin_group it is not able to store values in it. Similarly, as row 92 is a note question type hence, it only helps you display the value referring from ${commulative} which itself is a calculate question type.

In fact if you look at the ${commulative} calculate question type, they are stored in your KoBoToolbox server. FYI, you could have a look at an example that is stored in mine:

Have a great day!

2 Likes