The data is not saved in the database, but during the survey all questions appear

Please help, maybe someone else has had this happen too.
The data from the second repeat is not saved in the database. That is, during the survey, questions appear, but when the questionnaire is saved and sent, this data is not in the database. Not all of them, only for same cases when variable category_=1.
@Kal_Lam pls can you tell me what the problem might be?

Welcome back to the community, @zerkalo! Maybe this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

Dear @Kal_Lam,
Thanks for your answer. This post can’t help me, because my situation is different. I exported data in XLS format. In my situation, some information was saved but some information wasn’t saved in the server in some cases.

@zerkalo, so if I understood you correctly, some of the repeat group data are stored and seen in the server but not in the XLS download. Did I get you correctly? If yes, could you also share a screenshot of the same with us? I mean, could you share with us a screenshot of what is present in the server and what is missing on the download. This should help us understand your issue pictorially.

dear @Kal_Lam

kobo file
repaet 1 name in kobo “sect_d”
repaet 2 name in kobo “for”

6 cases in repeat 1 not saved in repeat 2

@zerkalo, maybe you also need to share your XLSForm with the community so that the community should also be able to replicate your issue (if it’s a system’s issue).