The Difference between Submissions and Results

Hello guys,

Can you hello be to differentiate between the words “Submissions” and “Results” of the forms in as they are indicated on the top right corner of the image and the left corner of the image? Note the image is the kobotool box window .

• why are the number differ?

What is the total number of cases that you see when downloading your data in xls format?

5248 @Kal_Lam

@noni, could you provide me the following information through a private message so that we could fix the issue for you?

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

“Submissions” is a cached count of the total number of submissions, which also appears in the list of projects. “Results” in the table view is the number of submissions matching your current search / filter criteria. If you are not searching or filtering, then “Results” should match “Submissions”, but sometimes the “Submissions” cache can fall out of sync for a particular project. In that case, we have to manually refresh it: please provide the information requested by @Kal_Lam so that we can identify your project.

1 Like

Thanks @jnm

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam I have responded to your inquiry, kindly reply.

1 Like

@noni, kindly please be informed that I have shared this issue with our team and will reach you back when it’s fixed.

Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve refreshed the cached counter for your project (updating it from 5421 to 5442).

This is an informational counter only; the discrepancy did not cause nor indicate any data loss.

1 Like

So it means now the numbers will match?

1 Like

Yes. Please have a look on your own and report back here if you still notice a problem.

1 Like

You fixed it buddy thank you! Have a great weekend ahead! :+1:t5:

3 Likes