The downloaded Media attachments do not include the audit.csv at all, and the database does not include the audit.UR

Hello @Kal_Lam
Any updates on this please?
I have programmed a survey needing to audit question durations and I am facing the same problem as @Francoisb. The downloaded Media attachments do not include the audit.csv at all, and the database does not include the audit.URL. Could this be a bug in the release of the update of KoboCollect App??
these functions have worked perfectly with me in the past month.
PLEASE ADVISE!

@alinesemaan1, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

In the download format select separated column in the advance setting

@alinesemaan1, the issue has been resolved now. Could you kindly confirm?

Hello @Kal_Lam,
As I have informed you by private message, we are able to find the audit csv now but the auditing is limited to groups and not capturing time of start and end for individual questions (screenshot below).

@alinesemaan1, did you try downloading your file from Media Attachments Zip?

@Kal_Lam yes this is exactly how I have been downloading the files. We received a new batch of submissions today and we are still encountering the same problem.

@alinesemaan1, could you share with me your _id that does not have the audit attachment? Maybe I could have a closer look at it.