The form is able to work on ODK Android phone but not able to work on Enketo Web form

@Kal_Lam I have the same problem. The form is able to work on ODK Android phone but not able to work on Enketo Web form. The Form has a csv file attached and using the Pull function to preload the data from the file. I have tirelessly tried to find a solution online but have failed. Please Help what I can do differently.

Welcome to the community, @joe.phiri! This post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

Hi @Kal_Lam I have followed the steps and still not able to resolve.
Can I privately share with you the files for help and how can I share privately?

M and E Data Collection Tool10082023.xlsx (59.2 KB)
products_catalogue.csv (30.8 KB)

HI Kal.

See my form and CSV. I have also tried to test with other examples that have been shared on the communicaty but still they have also failed to work on Enketo but able to work on the Collect mobile phone.

Kindly help.

Joe.

1 Like

@joe.phiri, I see the following columns with an empty row …

You will either need to fill the empty row or drop the columns with empty rows. Try this, and it should solve your issue.

products_catalogue.csv (31.4 KB)
Thanks Kal.

I cleaned the CSV file as you advised and it worked see attached imaged, I refreshed and it failed displaying the same error message.

Please help.
Joe

Hi @Kal_Lam

I cleaned the CSV file as you advised and it worked see attached imaged, I refreshed, and it failed displaying the same error message.

See cleaned csv file in private.

Joe

products_catalogue.csv (32.4 KB)
Cleaned CSV.

Also am constantly getting the error messages Error 500, sometimes changes to: Error 502 and at times it changes to Error: 504. This happens when I refresh or during form upload.

@joe.phiri, sorry if I understood you wrongly. Did you mean the issue has been resolved, or is the issue still on? If it’s still on, please feel free to share the screenshot of the error message with us.

Hi @Kal_Lam thanks so much.

the error has been resolved. Although I still receive error working with different csv files. IS there a guide on the dos and dont for the csv upload?

I have sent you privately a csv file for any points why its not working.

Joe.

@joe.phiri, maybe this should be helpful:

@Kal_Lam Kindly see my private message, the file is still saying File not found on Enketo. The other file am attaching to the fform are ok fine.

Joe.