The form server or Enketo server is not running. try again later or contact support@kobotoolbox.org (500)

Good morning,
Please help me when sending (20 offline form) data to HumanResponse.info server. Will write. The form server or Enketo server is not running. try again later or contact support@kobotoolbox.org (500)

Welcome to the community, @Hasan01! Would you mind checking your network? I just made a quick check and was able to submit the submissions to the server.

@Kal_Lam We have 4 tablets with only one such problem!

@Hasan01 seems like it’s a browser’s issue as the other three don’t have issues, while only one device has an issue.

@Kal_Lam it is possible to get browser data (offline data) and try on another device (computer or android)

@Hasan01, in this case you could manually upload your submissions to the server as outlined in the support article Manually Uploading Submissions.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam Thanks, I tried it didn’t work! I have a browser HAR file, can you find the reason with it?

@Hasan01, maybe in this case you could have a look at this ** How to generate a HAR file in Chrome or Firefox** which should solve your issue.

@Kal_Lam I have a “HAR file” but how can I send it to you?

@Hasan01, if this is the case, maybe you will need some third-party app to convert the HAR file to Excel format.