The string did not match the expected pattern

I try to open it in many different servers also I used my phone and I send it to my friend in UK. Also same problem

I initially thought it was because of the weakness of the internet in Lebanon.

Is this an issue with only this survey project or is it an issue with the other survey projects too?

Only this version even if I try to upload a new survey with same xlsfile, it didn’t work.

Sorry I did not get you …

For your question I only have this issue with only this survey project

OK as a quick check could you create a simple dummy survey project and see if you see the same issue in your dummy survey project as well?

Okk no problem I will try that

1 Like

I try a dummy survey and it work clearly

1 Like

So now, would you mind cloning your survey project and then trying to upload it as a new survey project and see if it works?

I encountered the same problem in cloning survey

Are you using an updated browser? Sometimes the problem may exist if you browser are not updated.

I use Chrome! How can I know if I used an updated browser

Maybe you could follow the steps as outlined below:

• Open Chrome
  • Click to Help
  • Click About Google Chrome
  • You should then see something as shown below:
  • If you see Google Chrome is up to date you will have to know that it is up to date.

I have the same as u have in the pic “Google Chrome is up to date
Version 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)”

@Sira, will have a closer look at your case and reach you back if I am able to see anything that is hindering at your end.

Okk dear thanks a lot for your understanding and help

1 Like

@Sira, I finally found out why you and your team have been seeing the loading error at your end (though it works smoothly at my end).

I see that you have roughly 5653 cascading choices in your survey project. When you have this long of a choices sheet, it will definitely slow your loading. You should, however, overcome this loading issue if you use the Collect android app. If you still wish to use the Enketo, maybe you will need to use `external choices in your survey project.

Thanks a lot for your help

1 Like