The value of new question doesn't availabe in downloaded excel file

Dear @Kal_Lam I added new question for one of my form but I noted when I donwnload the excel file the values of that new question is not avialable for the previous submissions in the downloaded excel file while is avialable in Kobo table.

@iraq_habitat, did you check download from all versions when downloading your data as outlined in this support article here.

@Kal_Lam, Thank you for the response I noted this but the problem when I add the same value of previous version’s submissions manualy to the new question the value can’t be available!

@iraq_habitat, it seems like you made a coding issue. If I understood your issue, you first coded a choice, say 1 for apple. Then, later on, changed the code 1 for orange. Now you want to return the codes coded 1 for apple. Did I get you correctly?

@Kal_Lam, Here what I mean I had a question we collected some data then I deleted and I created new question with different header name then I added the same collected data that I had in deleted question to the new question but the data can be appear only in Kobo table not in downloaded excel file. As you see in below I added the value of red circle of deleted question to quetion of yellow circle of new question but doesn’t appean in excel while they are avialable in kobo table

@iraq_habitat, this is how the system behaves if you delete an existing question and make a new question when you are in a data collection phase. Maybe you can check this out on a dummy project to see this effect.

@Kal_Lam, That’s mean we never be able to see data in downloaded exce file that we enter to previous submissions if we add new question after a while of data collection? No solution for that issue?