There has been a problem trying to replace ${A3,0} with the XPath to the survey element named 'A3,0'. There is no survey element with this name

Hello I am trying to get the average score from the answers from a rating question type. So what I did was I set default values to a hidden question based on what the user’s rating was. I used the coalesce to calculate the average rating the xls file can be uploaded successfully but it gives the error when I try to preview the form.

I can’t upload the file but here is the link for the excel file

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bd3hUlgzvC6msERm1GglmwBe-LoJWAav/edit?usp=share_link&ouid=105268615519634584118&rtpof=true&sd=true

There is a bracket missing in the Calculate “calctw” row 52 in ${A3,0}. It should be coalesce(${A3},0})

And also look for similarly bracket “}” missing in A5, B3, B5, C1, C3, C5, D1, D3, D5, E1, E3 and E5.

1 Like

@IANJOSEPH08, you should also be able to validate your XLSForm through this online validator. The online validator should help you identify syntax issues if any present within your XLSForm.

@Dnes, :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

@Dnes @Kal_Lam Oh my I didn’t see that haha. Thank for the help both of you.

1 Like