There has been a problem trying to replace ${Champ_ouvert} with the XPath to the survey element named 'Champ_ouvert'. There is no survey element with this name

I need a help please for my questionair:
There has been a problem trying to replace ${Champ_ouvert} with the XPath to the survey element named ‘Champ_ouvert’. There is no survey element with this name.

Welcome to the community, @aminata! Have you validated your xlsform through this online validator? The online validator should help you identify syntax issues that are present within your xlsform.

Hello @Kal_Lam no. What do I have to do ? Do I share my form with you or?
Thank you

Hello Kal_lam
I checked but I still do not know where this problem is. Please tell me I’m a great beginner in kobotoolbox. I had managed to record all my questions without any difficulties but since yesterday I can not go further because of this error message

Hello @Kal_Lam
I checked but I still do not know where this problem is. Please tell me I’m a great beginner in kobotoolbox. I had managed to record all my questions without any difficulties but since yesterday I can not go further because of this error message

@aminata, please feel free to share your xlsform. If you think it should be treated confidentially please send it through a private message. Else you could share the form through this post.

Thank you Kal_Lam
here is my survey

agLyJWUkG4BHaSR5eKrXTk (6).xlsx (58.4 KB)

@aminata, would you mind checking out row 877 from the survey tab? It has a constraint, ${Parc_agroforestier} != ${Champ_ouvert} where the name Champ_ouvert is not available anywhere else.

Fix this and it should solve your issue.

Thank you very much @Kal_Lam I solved this problem well. Your assistance has helped me a lot. You will see me again soon, :grinning: laughs …
Thank you

1 Like

Welcome @aminata,
If you encounter such error message, you can find the place: Search the token in the {…}. in your XLSForm in Excel. In your example search for “Champ_ouvert”.

f you work with Formbuilder first download your form as xls.

This error message means that you reference a variable which is not (yet) defined in your form. This may be caused e.g. by a spelling mistake in the reference.

2 Likes

Thank you for your help @wroos

1 Like