I am having an error that won't let me preview the survey - error generating preview

I get the error “There has been a problem trying to replace ${} with the XPath to the survey element named ‘’. There is no survey element with this name.”
I’m not sure why and what is wrong. I only have one “select one of two options” question, with a yes or no answer, if answer is yes it branches to the next and final question. If no, it doesn’t.
I have attached the screenshot.

Thank you.

Hello @Fmeamari welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Can you please check your xls form through online validator?

It should give you a quick scan of any syntax issues that is within your xlsform.

1 Like

Hello, thank you :slight_smile:
I uploaded it there and it gave me the same error. I’m not sure what I need to do to adjust it.

Can you show the screenshot of the error you are getting from the online validator?

Here it is:

@Fmeamari,

Can you able to download your form in xls format and share it with us, so we can look further into it?

Meantime there are some topics that might solve your problem:

I am trying to attach the xls format file of the form but it says new users cannot upload attachments. How can I share it?

Hi @Fmeamari, I think someone from the moderation team would give you access to upload your form and inform you about it as soon as they can.

In the meantime can you provide a screenshot showing survey and choices in your xlsform?

Sure, thank you.

Hi @Fmeamari,

The first screenshot is choices indeed, but the second screenshot is settings :slight_smile:

Can you provide a screenshot of the survey tab in the excel?

@Fmeamari, maybe this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue: