To make a questionnaire containing twelve forms

Dear,
I would like to make a questionnaire containing twelve forms with different sizes and questions. Each questionnaire of twelve forms will be dedicated to a household survey. And in total; I have 25 households to survey.

I would like to ask for indications for the construction of questionnaires with 12 forms each.

Thank you and have a great evening.

Regards,

Hi,
In essence what you are looking for is not supported on the platform. Each questionnaire is a project. As such you cannot link those projects real time on the platform. I would however recommend the following workarounds, given the limited information you have provided on how you would like to apply them:

1. If you would like to run the different questionnaires at different times, then run different projects i.e. forms and link the households using unique household ID that you can create and use off the system to merge the forms.
  2. If the forms/questionnaires will be administered by the same interviewer, you can put them in the same form and make each from a group, in that group you can always choose to skip the group and come to it later if you need by introducing a questionnaire that determines whether you need to take the group or not.

To however reiterate my earlier point, this functionality is not supported

Regards,
Stephane

1 Like

Hi Stephane,
Thanks for your help.

I will come back tomorrow with more details.

But in the meantime, the creation of the ID is done after the development of the questionnaires? And, can you be more specific about creating the ID outside of the system.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hi,
This is more about allocating an arbitrary ID to the household e,g. using your own naming convention. This does not replace the system ID

Stephane

1 Like

Hi Stephane,

Thank you.

Have a Great weekend

2 Likes