Transferring data from Kobo to other systems

Hey Kobo community ! I’m the product manager for OpenFn Lightning, a Digital Public Good that helps automate workflows across different systems in the health and humanitarian sector. I’m looking to conduct some user interviews with individuals that have a need to connect KoboToolbox to their existing applications (ODK, postgres, etc) to ask them about their requirements and understand how they think about interoperability.

If you can spare 30 minutes of your time, I’d love to pick your brain over zoom (or a coffee if you happen to be based in Nairobi) to ask you a few questions:

• How do you connect KoboToolbox to your other systems?
  • Where do you make sure that the data is being passed on correctly?
  • If you currently download and upload data manually, why? Have you tried to automate some of your processes involving Kobo in the past ?

Please book in a meeting through my calendar or leave your comments in this thread.

@mike.destaubin I hope it’s ok to post this here ?

1 Like

@ryanblumenow, @saumyaupadhyay, @mary2020, @raheel_marx, @DeniseM, @jeff_SCI, @Anita2020, @sara_7500, @laurentkoko, @rizgar1999, this topic should be interesting for you, as I have noticed that you have had similar queries in the past.

Interested

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. I’m interested

1 Like

@amberrignell, maybe you will need to follow this post now. We have interested participants for you!

Thanks @Kal_Lam !

@laurentkoko and anyone else that is interested please book in some time in my calendar here: Calendly - Amber Rignell or send me an email: amber@openfn.org. Thanks in advance, greatly appreciate it.

1 Like