Trouble redeploying the form

I have added 1 question and cannot redeploy the form.
It shows
Unexpected KoBoCAT error 400: b’{“detail”:“ODK Validate Errors:\n[Fatal Error] :574:26: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x1d) was found in the element content of the document.\n\n>> XML is invalid. See above for the errors.\norg.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 574; columnNumber: 26; An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x1d) was found in the element content of the document.\n\nThe following files failed validation:\n${tmpc7p1a2sv}\n\nResult: Invalid”}’

I have encountered this issue many times using both form builder and uploading XLS. How do I know where the error is?

Welcome to the community, @os_vn_hbc! Have you validated your XLSForm with the online validator to see if it should find any syntax issues in it?

Hi Kal_Lam,
I tried but cannot understand the code :slight_smile:

Error: ODK Validate Errors:
[Fatal Error] :1:22552: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x1d) was found in the element content of the document.

XML is invalid. See above for the errors.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 22552; An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x1d) was found in the element content of the document.

The following files failed validation:
${atX6MxxuL9soZZKPJZ2Eiu}.xml

@os_vn_hbc, maybe you will need to share your XLSForm with the community. The community should be able to help you solve your issue.

atX6MxxuL9soZZKPJZ2Eiu.xlsx (19.9 KB)
Hi KaL_Lam, can you kindly help look at the form here?

@os_vn_hbc, when I changed the label to normal English font it worked. You could see the same in this attached XLSForm:

Restructured.xlsx (18.0 KB)

So maybe you try to look at the labels of the question you added lately. Maybe that should solve the issue.

Hi @Kal_Lam
Thank you for looking into it, but I need the form with Names and the questions in local language for the respondents to understand.
Even when I change to English format with this form, it’s still the same issue.
atX6MxxuL9soZZKPJZ2Eiu (2).xlsx (19.8 KB)

It could be some Unicode that is not supporting in the system.

Is there anyway I can solve this issue as I get stuck for this survey and several others no matter I build new using xls or form builder?

Maybe you will need to check out the Unicode that should have this issue.