Two integer questions do not show in other languages only in the default language

Hi all,

Hope you are well. I would like to get help on what is the issue with one of my projects that I created. It all seems to be fine in the coding, but when I check the form two integer questions (age and phone number) do not show in other languages, but only in the default one. I check they are translated same as the other questions, but these do not show and I do not understand why.

When I uploaded the form in ODK, it shows this message The following language declarations do not contain valid machine-readable codes: Albanian (al)

It will be very helpful if someone has had similar experience.

Hana

Welcome @Hana,
Could you check and preview the form with the Online validator, please? Do you get the same error?

1 Like

@Hana, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@Hana, please be informed that the issue has been resolved! Thank you for bringing this to the community!

1 Like