Un solved error message while deploying

Hello,
i received this message when I tried to preview the form on Kobo:

{“message”:“unclosed groupable set”,“counts”:{“open”:{“group”:39,“repeat”:13},“close”:{“end_repeat”:13,“end_group”:37}}}

thanks.

Looking at your error message it seems that you have an issue with the grouping question where the balance between the begin_group and end_group does not match i.e. it seems like you have not mentioned an end_group for a begin_group you have specified in your xlsform.

If you are not able to fix this issue please feel free to share your xlsform with the community. The community should be able to help you out. Please be cautious if you have confidential information in your xlsform.

1 Like

hello dear,
i am trying to deploy my form and I receive this error message:
" your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors:

ODK Validate Errors: >> Something broke the parser. See above for a hint. Dependency cycles amongst the xpath expressions in relevant/calculate Result: Invalid"

Could you share your xlsform with the community? Maybe the community could help you out.

i could not share the excel form

You should now be able to share your xlsform with the community! But please refresh your page first.

adCN6EsvDh22rD9SChLPon.xlsx (24.6 KB)

i shared it, thanks

I shared the form, did you check it out?

I am still trying to figure out what is the problem, but I can not.

your support highly appreciated

Check out for H51:

Here you have tried to reference the same variable name in the relevant column. This is why you are seeing an error message. Maybe your issue should be solved if you replace H51 with ${Do_you_have_a_valid_work_permit} = 'yes'.

1 Like

Yes, this was the error, many thanks.

1 Like