Unable to access the report

Hello! I was trying to create custom reports by grouping my collected data, and now every time I click on the Data button it takes me to a blank page, and I can’t see my collected data anymore!!

Help!

Welcome back to the community @nemdia_daceney! Would you mind sharing with us the following through a private message so that we could help you with a temporary fix:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Hi @Kal_Lam thanks for your prompt reply. How can I send a private email?

You could send me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@nemdia_daceney, kindly please be informed that this is a bug that has been recorded in the GitHub which you could follow it here:

It should be solved in the next release of the KoBoToolbox. As a temporary fix i have reset the same for you once again (i.e. you should be able to view the graphs again). This time, if you wish to play around with the custom report, kindly please note the followings:

• First change your browser language to English.
  • Then you could work with graphs and bars without any issue.

Will let you know when we have a permanent fix for this issue.

Continuing the discussion from Unable to access the report:

thanks a million!! for your prompt help !

1 Like

Hi @nemdia_daceney,

Kindly please be informed that we have a recent release of the KoBoToolbox, which should fix this issue permanently. For details, please feel free to go through the release notes: