Unable to deploy form. Server Error (500)

I am trying to deploy my created form but I am unable to do due to a server error which says server error (500). (below is the image of the error)
can anyone please help?

I also tried downloading an xlsform file of the project but the same error occurs while doing so. (below is the image of the error)

@Kal_Lam can you help?

Hi @mhboffice,

The error message is due to the syntax error within your survey form. If you still face the issue please feel free to inbox me your user name in a private message. I would try to fix it out for you.

HAVE a GREAT DAY!

Hi @mhboffice,

Would you mind having a look at the survey project. It has already been successfully deployed. Please let me know if the issue still persists!

HAVE a GREAT DAY!

Hello @Kal_Lam,
So the form I am trying to deploy is named as ‘Wayatafakkaroon - Phase 5 (with Validation)’
the currently deployed form has a different data validation code in the second question (ITS ID).
Please help me through this.

1 Like

Hi @mhboffice,

Hope the issue has been resolved!

HAVE a GREAT DAY!

Hello @Kal_Lam - I am also having this problem. I think it may be because I added a geotag - the point question. After doing so, I was unable to deploy. I’m building directly on the kobotoolbox.org site - not using an Excel.

Even after removing the geo tag, now my form will not load. Any ideas?

Hi @mmay,

Could you provide us your user name, project name in a private message so that we could have a look at our end.

Have a great day!

Please assist. I cant seem to upload the form for your review

Welcome to the community, @mohcczimbabwe! Do you still have the issue? If yes, could you let us know the server you are using? This should be helpful in troubleshooting!

I am also facing the same problem. Please assist

Welcome to the community, @agro_phalombe24_me! Have you validated your XLSForm through this online validator? The online validator should help you identify syntax issues if any present that is affecting your deployment.