Unable to Download Data from the OCHA server

Please help us as we have not been able to download data collected from field activities.
this has been on going now for almost a week now
pls help

we are using the humanitarian server “kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/”,

Welcome to the community, @keenum! Could you also share a screenshot of your error message, please? That should give us an idea of your issue.

@keenum, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

• Username xxxxxxx
  • Project name Daily Activity Reporting Form
  • Server kobo.humanitarianresponse.info

@keenum, have you checked to download your data in XLS (legacy) format?

Thanks Kai_Lam
the download worked at your recommendation
Thanks

1 Like

@keenum, the reason for having download issues is due to the issue as shown in the image below:

If you look at your choices sheet, I can see that you have used space, - which is not permitted under the name column.

So the current workaround for your issue would be that you use the XLS (legacy) to download your data.

Apart from this, I also see that you have two questions with many choices. One question with the list_name alloted_dt has 12050 choices, while the other question with the list_name staff_id have 826 choices. Such a large choice will take up all the memory and time to execute the request.

Hence it is always advised to use external choices if you should have such large choices in your survey.

Noted
Thanks for your help

1 Like