Unable to download media files from Submissions

We have been Unable to download files from submissions, we are getting the following messaje when we try to get pictures and audio files:

AuthorizationQueryParametersError

Error parsing the X-Amz-Credential parameter; the region ‘us-east-1’ is wrong; expecting ‘eu-west-1’

eu-west-1

CZDT5KXPXM518M7B

OlmZz5R2RiC8kQUqbBuiMV7EyJNR5ZL5CdUoWIpo67PuV55LolUgNOLchxUziZdz9nkaBPUNrm8=

@Luis_Pineda, could you provide me the following through a private message? Maybe I could have a closer look at your case.

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

You should be able to send me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hi @Kal_Lam

We currently facing the same issue. We unable to View Images taken on the form through Gallery.

Can you check and advise please…

AuthorizationQueryParametersError

Error parsing the X-Amz-Credential parameter; the region ‘us-east-1’ is wrong; expecting ‘eu-west-1’

eu-west-1

GX87G0WQRFZ0RGQ1

IuAVST2nFuhBgoRGaYwlIrim4QNhl0HLgdooZIN9VYaPUhE0P2NjremM9g/gWUoy0rKifayJws8=

Thanks

Hello @Luis_Pineda, @mparra,
It seems that this is a duplicate posting for the same issue.
Would you mind to avoid this for the forum community, please, and delete of of them?

https://community.kobotoolbox.org/t/i-cannot-download-videos-or-audios-of-the-applied-surveys/31554

1 Like

Hello! we are facing the same issue as well! We have found a temporary solution. After we extract the data (by power queries) we create the following link.
https://kc.humanitarianresponse.info/attachment/original?media_file=UserNameOftheFormCreator/attachments/AttachmentName

On the link above the "UserNameOftheFormCreator and the AttachmentName should be adjusted according to your information

Then we copy this link and we paste it in Chrome

However it is crucial to us as well to have the issue fixxed!

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community, @kali_679, @apapandreou! Could you share with me the requested details through a private message? Maybe I should be able to troubleshoot.

Hi all (@kali_679, @Luis_Pineda, @apapandreou, @wroos), please note that we are investigating this issue :+1:

2 Likes

Hi all (@kali_679, @Luis_Pineda, @apapandreou, @wroos), the issue should now be resolved :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Josh and @Kal_Lam

1 Like

Many thanks for solving the issue

2 Likes