Unable to download media from forms

Hi!

I am unable to download media from individual forms while editing them. It shows ‘server problem’.

How can this be resolved?

Thanks
Sanchaya

Hi @sanchaya,

Welcome to the community! Well please be informed that i just tried downloading an image from my form at my end and was able to. However, if you are still having the issue please follow the instructions that you feel appropriate as outlined in the support articles Downloading photos and other media.

As an alternate, you could also follow the instructions as outlined in one of the post discussed earlier:

Have a great day!

1 Like

Dear Kal_Lam

Thanks for your response.
I am still facing the problem in downloading individual images from the form (“Unable to download-Server Problem”). I was able to do so until past few weeks, The problem is very recent.
However, I was able to download images using the article you suggested. This allows me to download all the images in the data set all at once. The mentioned approach comes with great amount of data being downloaded every time. It won’t be sustainable form my team to download this amount of data every time a new entry is made, to look over a single image. This would hamper the process of daily quality control for the incoming data once data collection is resumed for the project.
I really hope there is an alternative or the existing problem could be resolved.

Will really appreciate your thoughts here.

Regards
Sanchaya

Hi @sanchaya,

Have you tried viewing images from your survey project using the following approach as outlined in the support article:

It should help you link each photos with submitted form.

Have a great day!

1 Like