Unable to edit my submission

Hi @Kal_Lam I have the same problem with mustafaarif. In this moment i have the form implemented and I have already made several uploads, last week I could edit the form but now I have the error that does not allow me to see the form to print in pdf.

Hi @dhernandez, there is unfortunately a bug in the current deployment of Enketo (2.5.6) that has been resolved in 2.6.2. There is however a work-around in the meantime. Would you mind please sharing your XLSForm?

1 Like

Yes, of course.

aTauLQcq5SQxUgTmhp3A9M.xlsx (48.6 KB)

Hi @dhernandez, thanks for sending! Can you please try replacing your form with this updated one (and redeploying) and let me know if it resolves the issue:

aTauLQcq5SQxUgTmhp3A9M-conditional-jr-choice-name.xlsx (57.5 KB)

1 Like

Hi @Josh i implement the new form and when executing it everything works correctly, but when I go to see the data already saved I get this error and I have the need to print them in pdf format.

Hi @dhernandez, hmm I’m getting the same issue on my side.

For some reason it seems to open correctly if you use the new view-only feature. Hopefully that’s fine for you to at least print them to PDF:

Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 2.52.34 PM
Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 2.52.45 PM

1 Like

Hi @Johs thanks for your help, i realice yours steps, but this view button does not appear on my kobo.

Hi @dhernandez, oh I see. The HHI server has been upgraded but OCHA should be in the next day or so. I’ve been trying other work-arounds in the meantime but with limited success. One thing you can try is to remove all the calls to jr:choice-name() from your form and redeploy – at least you will be able to print to PDF then. Otherwise you can wait until the OCHA server has been upgraded very shortly and use the “VIEW” button :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Johs. i will do doth. thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Hi @dhernandez, the latest deployment is now live on OCHA, so you can use the new “VIEW” button.

1 Like

Hi @Josh , Yes today i saw the change. this is a solution temporaly as upgrade the error for jr choice name. Thanks

2 Likes