Unable to edit or delete certain submissions

When trying to edit certain submissions in table view I get the following response - “There was an error getting Enketo edit link”. For other submissions they open and edit fine. Could these files be corrupt?

Many thanks,
Firouzeh

As an update: it appears that the submissions that I am unable to open are duplicates and I am unable to delete them.

Hi @fmi,

Would you mind letting us know the server you are using (OCHA or HHI). It would also be easy for us to understand your issue if you could upload a screenshot of the issue you are having.

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam,

I am using the OCHA server (kobo humanitarian). Please see attached a series of photos. It shows on the top right of my screen that there has been 21 submissions to the form. However, on desk view it shows 28 results. However, when trying to click on 7 specific submissions I get the error “There was an error getting Enketo edit link”. Also when I try delete these specific forms nothing happens and I cannot even validate the submission to say “not approved”.

image image image

Hi @fmi,

Could you kindly share with us the following information through a private message:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Form details which has editing/deleting issues

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi @fmi,

This is because you have enabled the REST Services.

Try removing the REST Services and then you should be able to edit or delete the submissions that you wish to.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Dear @Kal_Lam

I deleted the rest service but still having the same issue with the forms.

Best wishes,
Firouzeh

Hi @fmi,

You should be able to delete it. I just deleted one of your submissions (ID 107370265) that you requested through the private message. Kindly please ensure.

As a backup you could also have a look at our support article How to edit or delete a single submission .

Have a great day!

Dear @Kal_Lam

That is very strange. I can see that one of them has been deleted but from my end it still won’t let me and the same error arises (see picture). I am able to edit and delete everything else.

Hi @fmi,

Would you mind clearing the cache of your browser and trying them again. Kindly please reach us back if you are still not able to.

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam,

I have cleared my cache and I have also tried with a different user and a different computer and I still have the same issue.

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi @fmi,

In this case, could you list down the remaining IDs so that we could delete it for you at our end.

Have a great day!

Hi @fmi,

Is it from the same PHILIPPINES_Activity Report that you had refereed earlier? Kindly please confirm!

Have a great day!

Yes the same form.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @fmi,

Kindly please be informed that i have deleted the listed out submissions:

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you so much @Kal_Lam!

1 Like